After completing this course you will better understand:
- The terms and materials defined in GA-216
- The different methods of applying gypsum panel products;
- The basic environmental conditions for installing gypsum panel products;
- The general requirements for installing gypsum panel products;
- The various fasteners used with gypsum panel products and requirements for installation of the fasteners; and,
- Requirements for special applications of gypsum panel products.
Short quizzes are interspersed throughout this course to facilitate learning. On the final exam a score of 80% or better is required to obtain continuing education credit.