Health and Safety Guidelines
Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the Gypsum Association (GA) reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- If you experience any cold or flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend meetings and events. Please let the GA staff know.
- Contact an onsite GA staff member if you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Agree to notify GA staff at email@example.com if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 5 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.